Our Invisalign Process
If you’re already dreading the thought of excruciating dental appointments and a mouth full of metal wires, Invisalign clear aligners from Murray Orthodontics may be the right choice to straighten your teeth.
1. Step in for Your Smile Solution
- At your free consultation, Dr. Murray will sit down with you and examine the current state of your teeth and listen to the results you want.
- We’ll also discuss your financial needs to make sure your treatment fits your budget.
- Dr. Murray will determine if Invisalign’s transparent, removable aligners are the best solution to help you reach the smile you want.
- We’ll sit down with you to discuss the financial options and treatment plans that best fit your situation.
2. Determine Your Dental Destiny
- Our Murray Orthodontics team will take digital images and X-rays of your teeth and use these to create your treatment plan.
- Using a computerized program, we’ll design a personalized series of clear, comfortable removable aligners that will shift your teeth in stages towards a beautifully straight smile.
- Dr. Murray precisely designs each set of Invisalign trays to adjust your teeth to a predetermined location. You can even see a digital projection of your final results before you start treatment.
3. Wear Your Almost-Invisible Appliances
- After receiving your Invisalign aligners, you should wear them as often as possible, but you can easily remove them for eating, flossing, and brushing.
- You’ll come in for a checkup every eight to 12 weeks.
- You’ll receive your new sets of aligners so Dr. Murray can check the progress of your teeth.
- These checkups are generally quick and painless because you won’t have any wires to check or tighten.
Learn More About Invisalign
Invisalign is a great option for those who want subtle, effective treatment, and Dr. Murray can advise you about the treatment options that fit best with your teeth, bite, and lifestyle.
Schedule your free consultation at either our Wellington or Palm Beach Gardens office to learn if Invisalign is right for you.